Saturday, November 13, 2010

Brenna Evelyn Belnap

We are so excited that our sweet Brenna is finally here. She is such a good baby, which I am so grateful for! The kids are loving her. No one has asked if we could send her back yet. I am finding that with #4 the hard times don't come from #4, they come from #'s 1-3. I've really had to work on my patience. They all love to hold her and burp her and help bathe her. Sometimes it seems like there isn't enough of her to go around. She eats about every 3 hours and is a good sleeper the majority of the time. I'm getting use to sleeping in 2 hour increments. It really helps that she goes right back to sleep after she eats during the night. I am feeling so much better since having her. My family is so glad to have me back, and I am too.
Arriving at the hospital.








6 comments:

heidi said...

she so adorable, i'm so glad you are feeling better and that she's doing okay at night!! again, I can't wait to see you!

Julz said...

Congratulations Trisha, she's a beauty!

Kara and Travis said...

She is beautiful!!!! You just have the cutest family! i can't get over how big and grown up Russell has gotten! Where did that time go? I can't wait to see y'all in Feb.!

Tara Fischbeck said...

Wow Congratulations! Janie just lights up in the photo with Brenna. She will be a great help. So happy you are not pregnant anymore but you did look so cute arriving at the hospital. In 6 months when your life slows down I'd love to get together for something other than carpet cleaning! Get your rest and take care!

Jenni Sue said...

She's so adorable--I esp love that last pic. I can relate on not having enough baby to go around! It'll just keeping getting better tho. I noticed such a difference after the first month--the excitement wears off with the older kids. :)

Flo said...

What a beautiful little girl. She does look like her siblings. They are all growing up so fast. Can't wait to see them all, very soon.