Monday, August 20, 2007

Four Things

I have officially been tagged by my sister-in-law Heidi.
Job's I've had:
1. File Clerk for City of Mesa, summer work program
2. Office assistant for Farmer's Insurance Agent
3.
Office assistant at Haw's Flowers
4. Receptionist/Account Analyst for SSSC (Student Loan Company)
Getaways:
1. Back to Kauai with Chad (Anywhere alone with Chad)
2. NYC
3. Washington D.C.
4. Europe
Movies I put on repeat:
1. High School Musical 1 & 2
2. How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days
3. The Sound of Music
4. Cinderella
Guilty Pleasures:
1. Reading, especially when the house is a mess.
2. Word puzzles/games
3. Facials
4. Pedicures
Places I've lived:
1. Glendale, AZ
2. Tucson, AZ
3. Mesa, AZ
4. That's it, not real exciting.
Places I've Vacationed:
1. Kauai, Hawaii
2. Bear Lake, Utah
3. Big Lake, White Mountains, AZ
4. Disneyland, California
Favorite Foods:
1.
Molten Chocolate Cake from Chili's
2.
Pizza Cookie from Oregano's
3. Mexican Food, Julio G's
4. My mother-in-laws cinnamon rolls
First Kiss Location:
1. On the couch at my parent's house. Of course, I had to kiss him.

Now I tag Ann, Michelle, Kim, Mikelle, Jamie & Jenni.

3 comments:

Kim said...

You showed me the Molten Chocotale from Chili's, it was dang good! I'm glad to know your alive, I haven't seen you for a while!!

heidi said...

i don't know why it surprised me to see that the cinnamon rolls are one of your favs.

Shannon said...

Hey Trisha cute blog! I can't believe how much older your kids look...it hasnt been that long since I have seen you guys. I love your guilty pleasures...especially the reading when the house is messy...to true for me too...haha.