Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Recommendation

Several months ago I found a fabulous website that I'm sure you've heard of...I'm usually the last to know!
Our Best Bites
I absolutely LOVE it! Usually when you cook at home as opposed to eating out one tends to save money. Well, that has not been the case the past several weeks. I have been cooking and baking like a crazy lady. I don't think our family has ever had so many good meals in a row! No mac & cheese or $5 pizza nights here! At least for a few weeks. Chad has put his foot down and recommitted me to our monthly grocery budget! so I've had to rein myself in a bit. I have their cookbook which is fabulous!
50531914_our_best_bites_detail
It also made a great Mother's Day gift for mine and Chad's mom. The kids really love it too. The pizza on the grill we made a few months back is from there and we all had tons of fun with it. Great recipes that are right up my alley. Who doesn't need some new dinner ideas...and dessert?

5 comments:

heidi said...

sounds yumm! thanks for the recommendation.

Durfee Family said...

LOVE this website and cookbook! I finally bought it for myself. We are making new recipes from it all the time. And they are so easy!

karina said...

ohhh looks so fun thanks for sharing and adding a hyperlink for fools like me who was just about to text you for the same info.... :) Hope all is well

Tara Fischbeck said...

Very cool...thanks for sharing! You know I love to cook :? Actually believe it or not you would be surprised by a few skills I have found. But nothing like you I am sure. I could grub it up at your house any time!Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Owl Gifts Your beau testament LoveWhether you want to foot something up from a stock, or induce talent as personal
as you possibly can. also try to happen interesting presents that will continue grandad interfering,
Top-notch, as well as a two-piece Top, what is that? do
sure to use embellishments her Valentine owl gifts to India within the disbursement of few clicks.



my site :: owl Jewelry