Friday, April 29, 2011

Russell Family Reunion

My Grammy turned 85 in February and so we decided that was a great reason to
P-A-R-T-Y!
Uncle Cliff, Mom, Grammy, Uncle Terry

I love 'generation' pictures.

~GRANDKIDS NOW~
L to R Back row: Kurt, Brett, Kara, Cory, Jason, Kyle, Leah, Joel, Scott, Brad, Chris
L to R Front row: Trisha, Amy Erin
GRANDKIDS THEN
(1984ish. Kurt & Brett weren't even born yet!)
L to R: Laurel, Amy, Kara, Scott, Erin, Kyle, Chris, Brad, Leah, Jason, Trisha, Joel, Cory
~GREAT GRANDKIDS~

Family came from across the country to celebrate with us. It was a blast!!! We haven't all been together like this since the Christmas of '89, I think. (That's the year Gram got each family a Nintendo for Christmas! Which was the greatest present ever!) Let's just say there was a lot of food, laughing, noise, arm wrestling, basketball, picture taking, talking, chaos...and very little sleep.
I just added this picture because I can!

4 comments:

heidi said...

looks like a fun little pArty! love the new look of your blog.

karina said...

such a wonderful blessing to see all that has come from a great lady and her family. I too like your generation picture. You and your mom look great!!

Raini said...

you guys look so good... i need to check blogs more often!

Flo said...

Happy families sure make a wonderful life. I love family reunions. I feel sorry for those people who say, "You want to be with your family for a week?" Yes we do. Love it.